Last updated: 23 oct 2023
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information: We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide when contacting us or signing up for our services.
2.2. Log Data: Like many websites, we collect log information that your browser sends whenever you visit Apex Android. This may include your IP address, browser type, pages you visit, and the time and date of your visit.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To notify you about changes to our services and website.
- To respond to your requests, comments, or questions.
- To improve our services and website.
- To send newsletters, updates, and marketing communications if you have opted in.
5. Third-Party Services
We may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze how our website is used. These third parties may have access to your personal information as part of providing these services. We do not control the privacy policies of these third parties.
6. Data Security
We prioritize the security of your data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Contact Us